HJM Skips is still open for business as usual, but our staff’ and customers’ health and safety remain our top priorities.
We want to inform you that we have taken every precaution to protect our employees and clients against COVID-19.
HJM Skips has implemented the following measures following advise from the Australian Federal and State Governments, as well as the World Health Organization:
Our employees were subjected to social distancing measures:
- A work atmosphere that does not require a handshake.
- All employees should use more hand sanitiser.
- Sanitation of our worksite regularly, particularly of handrails and doorknobs.
- Visitors have limited access to the worksite.
We ask our clients to assist us in this process by doing the following:
- Please respect our no-handshake and social distance standards.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact us by phone or email.
- If you have either of the things listed below, please let us know:
- Are you sharing a home or have had contact with someone who has travelled internationally or interstate in the last 14 days?
- Within the last 14 days, you’ve travelled internationally or interstate.
- Within the recent 14 days, you may have had probable contact (working within 1 metre or in an enclosed environment for more than 60 minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Travelled to a COVID-19-affected region/country that the Australian or New Zealand governments have designated as high-risk.
These are trying times, and we promise to keep you updated if anything changes.
If you have any questions about waste management, please call HJM Skips at 0418 855 896 or send us an email!